Day 01: Hanoi – Seoul - Ulanbatar
- 10h10: Take VN-512 flight to Beijing, China.
- 14h45: Arrive at airport in Beijing. Transfer to the city for visiting: The Summer Palace (in World Heritage List) Mainly dominated by Longevity Hill and Kunming Lake, covers an expanse of 2.9 square kilometres, three-quarters of which is water. Dinner at local restaurant in Beijing.
- 21h10: Fly to Ulanbatar city, Mongolia by OM-224 flight
- 23h40: Arrive in Ulaanbaatar city. Meet with the guide and transfer to hotel in the city. Free time. Overnight at hotel in Ulaanbaatar.
Day 02: Ulanbatar
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Chinggis Khaan square - the main square of the capital. Visit to Gandan Monastery, the main Buddhist center in Mongolia. Lunch at local restaurant. Visit to National history museum of Mongolia and drive to Zaisan hill which you can see the whole view of Ulaanbaatar from the top of the hill. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Ulaanbaatar.
Day 03: Ulanbatar - Khustai National Park
Breakfast at hotel and depart to Khustai National Park (110kms, 2hrs drive), which is situated in the picturesque mountain valley. Arrive at the camp. After lunch, visit nomadic family to explore the way of life and taste homemade horse and cow milk products. Visit to National Park Information Center to get detailed information about National Park and about wild horse. Drive deep into the National Park and taking photos of wild horses. Back to the camp and dinner. Overnight in ger.
Day 04: Khustai np - Khogno Khaan Mountain
Drive to Khogno Khaan mountain (Western 180 kms). Arrive at Khankhar Uul tourist resort and lunch at camp restaurant. Khankhar Uul resort is located in Khogno Khaan mountain which has a unique natural contrast place combining Mongolian Gobi and Khangai landscapes. Impresses by its majestic rock mountains, sandy hills and the willow grove nearby the river “Shiluustei”. Visit Ovgon monastery (2 kms). There are more than 10 temples ruins in front of the monastery. Dinner at camp and overnight at camp.
Day 05: Khogno Khaan - Khar Khorin – Khogno Khaan
Day trip to Kharkhorin (80 kms, 02 hrs one way). Kharkhorin is located nearby Orkhon river, one of biggest and scenery rivers of Mongolia. Visit Erdene-Zuu monastery.Erdene Zuu monastery is surrounded by 108 stupas wall of 400 x 400 m size with a gate on every side of the wall. Visit Stone Turtles outside the monastery. Lunch at tourist camp. Drive back to Khankhar Uul Resort. Rest at camp and overnight at camp.
Day 06: Khogno Khaan - Dugana Khad Resort
Drive to Dugana Khad Resort (260 kms, 03 hrs drive), which is situated in the picturesque mountain valley. Stop at Ovoo-a pile of stones built as a landmark for worship at the mountain pass. Arrive at the camp. After lunch, we will visit to Nomad family to explore their lifestyle and taste milk products.
Day 07: Dugana Khad – Ulanbatar
After breakfast, drive back to Ulaanbaatar. Arrive in Ulaanbaatar and visit Bogd Khaan Palace museum. Lunch in local restaurant near the museum. After lunch, visit to cashmere factory to explore the steps of producing cashmere products. Dinner at local restaurant with folk show. Overnight at hotel in Ulaanbaatar.
Day 08: Ulanbatar - Seoul - Hanoi
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to airport for departure
- 07h40: Take KE-5866 flight to Seoul, Korea.
- 12h05: Arrive at Incheon Airport, Seoul, Korea. Lunch on the plane. Relaxing and shopping at the airport.
- 18h40: Enjoy KE-679 flight back to Hanoi. Dinner on the plane
- 21h40: Arrive at Noi Bai airport. Pick up with local private driver. Transfer to the city. End of tour programme.