Day 1: Arrival Hanoi: (Dinner)
Arrival at Noi Bai international airport. Welcome with local guide and private driver. Transfer to the city. Visit the Temple of Literature - the first University in Vietnam and a vestige of the Confucian Cultural centre, Ngoc Son temple located on Ngoc island in Hoan Kiem Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Hanoi - Halong: (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel. Depart for Halong Bay (about a 3 ½ hour drive) - the World Heritage Site recognized by Unesco in 1994. Arrive in Halong city, transfer to Tuan Chau wharf.
- 12h00: Welcome at Golden Cruise/ Paradise Cruise.
- 12h30: Check in
- 12h45-13h00: Relax and lunch will be served
- 13h00-14h30: Lunch on the boat.
- 14h30-15h30: The boat will pass by Dinh Huong, Cho Da and Ga Choi Mountains, then stop at Amazing Cave for visiting
- 16h00-17h30: Explore Titop island where you give you a chance to view panorama view of Halong bay from the top or kayaking nearby ( if you request will surcharge)
- 17h30-18h30: Enjoy snack & Cooking Demonstration on the Sundec. The boat cruising to Ho Dong Tien for overnight.
- 19h00-21h00: Western dinner
- 21h00-23h00: Relaxing on the boat (movie, massage or drinking,...etc)
- Overnight on the boat.
Day 3: Halong - Hanoi (Breakfast)
- 6h30-07h00: Gym available on the sundeck or Taichi
- 7h00-08h30: Set menu Breakfast on the boat
- 8h00-09h00: Visit Luon Cave by small boat then the boat passes Man head island, Turtoi Island.
- 09h30: Check out the cabin and clear the bills.
- 11h00: Check out the boat and transfer to Cua Vang Restaurant for lunch.
- After lunch, drive back to Hanoi. Visit Hanoi Old Quarter established under the Ly and Tran Dynasty, stretching from the east of Hanoi untill the Red River.
- Enjoy water puppet show in 01 hour.
- Free for Dinner. After dinner, transfer to Hanoi Station to take a local Express Train to Sapa at around 21h30. Overnight on the train.
Day 4: Hanoi - Saigon: (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel. Fly to Saigon city - the trading and economy centre in Vietnam. Pick up at Tan Son Nhat airport and transfer to the city. Visit The Independence Palace, declared to be a National Cultural and Historical Relic in 1976, is a unique architectural work by Architect Ngo Viet Thu. The construction was begun in 1962 and completed in 1966. Historical museum and the War Remnants Museum primarily contains exhibits relating to the Vietnam War, but also includes many exhibits relating to the first Indochina War involving the French colonialists. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, continue to visit Notre Dame Cathedral - established by French colonists and was constructed between 1863 and 1880. It has two bell towers, reaching a height of 58 meters (190 feet). Central post-office constructed when Vietnam was part of French Indochina in the late 19th century (between 1886-1891). It counts with Gothic, Renaissance and French influences, designed by Auguste Henri Vildieu and Alfred Foulhoux, as well as Gustave Eiffel. Saigon Opera House - is an example of French Colonial architecture in Vietnam, built in 1897 by French architect Eugene Ferret as the Opėra de Saigon, the 800 seat building was used as the home of the lower House assembly of South Vietnam after 1956. China town and Thien Hau pagoda - is a Chinese style temple, dedicated to the Lady of the Sea Thien Hau who is also known as "Mazu". Free for dinner. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Day 5: Saigon – My Tho – Cantho city: (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel. Depart for Mytho city, taking about 02 driving hours from Saigon. On arrival, take a boat trip along Tien River (with an islet on one side and an industrial zone on the other side) to visit Thoi Son islet, exploring the daily life of local people, traditional houses inhabited by many generations, fruit gardens of plum, mango, jackfruit and longan. Enjoying tea with honey, coconut milk or folk songs. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, continue to Can Tho city – the heart of Mekong Delta. Overnight at hotel in Can Tho city.
Day 6: Cantho city - Saigon: (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Ninh Kieu wharf, located close to the centre of Can Tho city on the bank of Hau River, a tributary of Mekong Delta, and enjoy a boat trip along Hau River to visit Cai Rang floating market which is at its bustling between 4 am – 9 am. From the boat you can observe hundreds of boats gathering to form a market and the goods (agricultural products) are hang on the poles at the boat prow. The purchasing takes place in boats. Lunch at local restaurant in Cantho city. Drive back to Saigon in the late afternoon. No dinner. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Day 7: Saigon – Departure: (Breakfast)
Buffet breakfast at hotel. Free time untill transfer to airport for departure.