Day 1: Arrival Hanoi: (Dinner)
Arrival at Noi Bai international airport. Welcome with local guide and private driver. Transfer to the city. Visit the Temple of Literature - the first University in Vietnam and a vestige of the Confucian Cultural centre, Ngoc Son temple located on Ngoc island in Hoan Kiem Lake. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong: (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel. Depart for Halong Bay (about a 3 ½ hour drive) - the World Heritage Site recognized by Unesco in 1994. Arrive in Halong city, transfer to Tuan Chau wharf.
- 12h00: Welcome at Golden Cruise/ Paradise Cruise.
- 12h30: Check in
- 12h45-13h00: Relax and lunch will be served
- 13h00-14h30: Lunch on the boat.
- 14h30-15h30: The boat will pass by Dinh Huong, Cho Da and Ga Choi Mountains, then stop at Amazing Cave for visiting
- 16h00-17h30: Explore Titop island where you give you a chance to view panorama view of Halong bay from the top or kayaking nearby ( if you request will surcharge)
- 17h30-18h30: Enjoy snack & Cooking Demonstration on the Sundec. The boat cruising to Ho Dong Tien for overnight.
- 19h00-21h00: Western dinner
- 21h00-23h00: Relaxing on the boat (movie, massage or drinking,...etc)
- Overnight on the boat.
Day 3: Halong - Hanoi (Breakfast)
- 6h30-07h00: Gym available on the sundeck or Taichi
- 7h00-08h30: Set menu Breakfast on the boat
- 8h00-09h00: Visit Luon Cave by small boat then the boat passes Man head island, Turtoi Island.
- 09h30: Check out the cabin and clear the bills.
- 11h00: Check out the boat and transfer to Cua Vang Restaurant for lunch.
- After lunch, drive back to Hanoi. Visit Hanoi Old Quarter established under the Ly and Tran Dynasty, stretching from the east of Hanoi untill the Red River.
- Enjoy water puppet show in 01 hour.
- Free for Dinner. After dinner, transfer to Hanoi Station to take a local Express Train to Sapa at around 21h30. Overnight on the train.
Day 4: Hanoi – Ninh Binh - Hanoi: (Breakfast, Lunch)
Buffet breakfast at hotel. Travel to Ninh Binh called "Halong Bay in land", around 2,5 - 03 driving hours by coach from Hanoi city. Arrival in Ninh Binh, take a small boat along Ngo Dong River to Tam Coc cave (actually three caves) to explore scenic landscape dominated by rice fields and karst towers. Lunch at local restaurant in Ninh Binh. After lunch, visit King Dinh and King Le's temple. Drive back to Hanoi in the late afternoon. Free for Dinner. Evening: free discovering the city by night. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.