Day 1: Arrive Hanoi: (Dinner)
Arrive at Noi Bai airport. Pick up at the airport with local guide and private driver. Transfer to the city. Visit Temple of Literature - the first University in Vietnam and a vestige of the Confucian Cultural centre, Ngoc Son temple located on Ngoc island in Hoan Kiem Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Ninh Binh: (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel. Travel to Ninh Binh called "Halong Bay in land", around 2.5-3 driving hours by coach from Hanoi city. Arrival in Ninh Binh, take a boat trip along rice field to Tam Coc cave (actually three caves) for visiting. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, visit King Dinh and King Le's temple. Drive back to Hanoi in the late afternoon. Free for Dinner. Evening: free discovering the city by night. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong: (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel. Depart for Halong Bay (about a 3 ½ hour drive) - the World Heritage Site recognized by Unesco in 1994. Arrive in Halong city, transfer to Tuan Chau wharf.
- 12h00: Welcome at Golden Cruise/ Paradise Cruise.
- 12h30: Check in
- 12h45-13h00: Relax and lunch will be served
- 13h00-14h30: Lunch on the boat.
- 14h30-15h30: The boat will pass by Dinh Huong, Cho Da and Ga Choi Mountains, then stop at Amazing Cave for visiting
- 16h00-17h30: Explore Titop island where you give you a chance to view panorama view of Halong bay from the top or kayaking nearby ( if you request will surcharge)
- 17h30-18h30: Enjoy snack & Cooking Demonstration on the Sundec. The boat cruising to Ho Dong Tien for overnight.
- 19h00-21h00: Western dinner
- 21h00-23h00: Relaxing on the boat (movie, massage or drinking,...etc)
- Overnight on the boat.
Day 4: Halong - Hanoi Station: (Breakfast) - Overnight on Train
- 6h30-07h00: Gym available on the sundeck or Taichi
- 7h00-08h30: Set menu Breakfast on the boat
- 8h00-09h00: Visit Luon Cave by small boat then the boat passes Man head island, Turtoi Island.
- 09h30: Check out the cabin and clear the bills.
- 11h00: Check out the boat and transfer to Cua Vang Restaurant for lunch.
- After lunch, drive back to Hanoi. Visit Hanoi Old Quarter established under the Ly and Tran Dynasty, stretching from the east of Hanoi untill the Red River.
- Enjoy water puppet show in 01 hour.
- Free for Dinner. After dinner, transfer to Hanoi Station to take a local Express Train to Sapa at around 21h30. Overnight on the train.
Day 5: Lao Cai – Sapa: (Breakfast, Lunch)
08h00-08h30: Arrive in Laocai station. Transfer to Sapa town which is overhung by a 7,000 foot mountain peak and located admidst the highest mountains of Indochina. Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel. Breakfast at hotel. Visit Ham Rong mountain, the Cloud Bridge. Trekking to Cat Cat and Sin Chai minority village of the black H’Mong people. Lunch at local restaurant. Free for dinner. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Day 6: Sapa – Lao Cai: (Breakfast, Lunch) - Overnight on Train
Breakfast at hotel. Continue to visit Ta Van & Lao Chai village of the Black H'Mong and Red Dao people where you will be surprised by the fantasied natural beauties and local people. Lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon, drive back to Lao Cai station. On the way stop at Ta Phin minority village for visiting. Free for Dinner at local restaurant in Lao Cai. Evening: take a local Express Train back to Hanoi. Overnight on Train.
Day 7: Hanoi City Tour – Van Phuc Silk Village: (Breakfast, Lunch)
05h00: Early arrival in Hanoi. Transfer to hotel for buffet breakfast and relax at hotel (no room for early check in). Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (opened only in the morning and closed on Monday and Friday). Presidential Palace Historical Site - is the place where the leader Ho Chi Minh lived and worked in most of his revolutionary life (from 19 December 1954 to 02 September 1969). One Pillar Pagoda built of wood on a single stone pillar and designed to resemble a lotus blossom, the West Lake. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, visit Van Phuc silk village, one of a few traditional villages of profession which can exist along the time and war in Vietnam. Back to Hanoi in the late afternoon. Free for Dinner. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 8: Hanoi – Hue (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel. Morning flight to Hue city - Imperial Capital of Vietnam under Nguyen Dynasty, recognized by Unesco as the World Heritage Site. Pick up at Phu Bai airport with local guide and private driver. Transfer to the city, visit Royal Citedal, then take a boat trip on Perfume river to Thien Mu pagoda, then continue visiting King Minh Mang’s tomb. Lunch at local restaurnt. Visiting and shopping at Dong Ba market – the big and famous trading center of the city. No dinner. Overnight at hotel in Hue city
Day 9: Hue - Danang – Hoi An: (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Danang city. On arrival, visit Cham Museum which contains the finest samples of the sculpture of the Cham People who lived in this area of Vietnam from the 4th to the 14th centuries. Marble Mountains, a series of large marble outcrops which acquired mythical significance over the centuries. The caves of the Marble Mountains have many sacred Buddhist shrines. Travelers can enjoy the lovely beach and great views from the Marble Mountains across the arounding countryside. Lunch at local restaurant in Danang. Afrer lunch, continue driving to Hoian ancient town. Arrive in Hoi An in the late afternoon, check in hotel. Free time. No Dinner. Overnight at hotel in Hoian.
Day 10: Hoi An City Tour: (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Phuc Kien Communal House, the Japanese Bridge, Viet House. Enjoy an hour programme of multi-coloured lantern which you can learn to create a lantern with the help by local people. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, enjoy a boat trip on Thu Bon River to visit famous traditional villages in Hoian: Kim Bong wood carving and Thanh Ha pottery village. Free for dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hoian.
Day 11: Danang – Saigon – Departure: (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel. Free time untill transfer to Danang airport for a domestic flight to Tan Son Nhat international airport in Saigon, then connecting flight home.